Ok everybody... after 4 nice pages of ideas and teambuilding... we are ready to move on to the building of KirupaVille...
Here are the TeamMembers:
- ubermensch_ver2(me) >>> I'm doing the initial pixeling and building coordinator.. of sorts...CoReviver of the project.
- B3Nkobe >>> Partner in crime... pixelling town elements...town layout, and CoReviver also.
- Greenlantern >>> Helping create the construct of the town's navigational system...and doing all the coding... GL YOU ROCK!!!
- Eilsoe >>> Working on the HUD
>>> this is the list to get a plot... post an interest to get on the list and name the size grid you would like... NOTE: MODS(Including Senocular) and LORD KIRUPA get priority over the bigger grids(plus a choice of custom grids)... this does not mean you will not get a grid.. but it means you may not get the size you want depending on the turnout.... here are the applicants so far...
*bold means submitted
- Kirupa ...1X1
- B3NKobe ...2x1, 1x1
- ubermensch_ver2 ...1X2, 1x2
- idoik banned for ripping off of isocity....
- ScHAmPi...2X2, 1X
- Flash Gordon...2X2
- Senocular...1X2, 1X1
since the creation of the new forum... the sign up is now a free for alll... I will not update this thread any more ...its kinda big and needs to die....
*please make sure that your submission fits the template EXACTLY...
What we need:
here is a list of things that must be done to make the town complete:
red means done
- FLASH GRID LAYOUT
- CONSTRUCT CODING
- ISOMETRIC ANIMATION CODING
- EDGE OF TOWN BLOCKS(TREES,LAKE,ROCKS)
- HOVER GRAPHIC (TRANSLUCENT GRAPHIC THAT POPS UP OVER A TOWN WHEN MOUSE OVER... GIVING DESCRIPTION)
- HOVER CODING
- PLOT ASSIGNMENT
- SMALL PIXELS(LAMPS, SIDEWALK ITEMS, STOP SIGNS, ETC.)
- VEHICLES(ALL 4 ISOMETRIC VIEWS)
- FLYING OBJECTS (UFO'S, HELICOPTERS, BANNER PLANES)
Everything is going smoothly.. thanks to GL for all his hard work... you can see the fledgling town at
i'm gonna make end caps for the roads... Eilsoe is working on the HUD... and if any one can make 1x1 blocks of trees.. that would rock....