The forums have permanently moved to forum.kirupa.com. This forum will be kept around in read-only mode for archival purposes. To learn how to continue using your existing account on the new forums, check out this thread.

Thread: Change font color XML

Change font color XML

All,
    I downloaded the following template: http://www.flashmo.com/preview/flashmo_260_stack_flow

I'm new to flash and xml and it seems that I cannot find the option to change the font color of the photo description. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

when you open the file there is a movieclip in all contents layer named flashmo_content get into it.
    then move slider to frame 28 and then another movieclip in menu+pages layer became visible named flashmo_pages get into it.
    there is two instance of Photo Stack symbol named flashmo_stack_1 and flashmo_stack_2 in frames 11 & 12, get into one of them.
    there is a textfield named description in the same name layer. unlock the layer and select the text field and change the color using properties panel.

Thread Information