This may sound like a stupid question, but Flash is giving out an (Error 1120: Access of Undefined Property "InstanceName") while everything is perfectly in order.
As shown in the image below:
1. Instance name is "back1"
2. The action is on the same frame as the instance.
Scene 1, Layer 'Actions', Frame 11, Line 3 1120: Access of Undefined Property back1
From what I believe this should work perfectly as the following is happening:
1. Instance name spellings are correct in both the properties and script.
2. The instance is on the same frame as the actions.
3. The instance is not nested inside another and is directly placed on stage.
4. The timeline stops at the given frame to await further events with the "stop();" command, thus the script has free access to the instance.
So, why am I still getting the error message? Please help me out. Thanks in advance.