*Note this is not for the company I work for, I am helping a friend out.
Popular/big company in NYC, the description is below.
PM me with your resume and contact information and I will hook you up with the recruiter handling the gig.
Strong object-oriented design and development with relationship to UI (User Interface) development
• Leading and participating in the analysis, design and development of client/server business applications
• Client/server, database, systems integration and reporting
• 4 years Object-Oriented programming languages (Java, C++, Objective-C, and ActionScript 3)
• 2 years Flash CS3
• Knowledge of MVC Frameworks (Cairngorm, PureMVC preferred)
• Experience with refactoring a Flash application that has already been built vs. building one
• Experience with Web Services including RESTful,
• Willingness to work with server-side development platforms such as J2EE, Spring, and Hibernate.
• Experience with entertainment oriented business systems is a plus.
• BS in CS, EE or equivalent experience required