Alright straightforward, what tutorials would you like to see? The difficulty of them does not matter, you can suggest from beginner to professional tutorials, it does not matter as long as you are specific!.
This is a reference for all members who would like to help out and make tutorials as well, because of course everyone knows something different from everyone else. So for the tutorial-seeking people here, rip this thread up.
Tutorials / Articles Completed
All help is appreciated if you'd like to create any of the tutorials/articles under the "Request" list. All credit for any tutorials/articles you write will be given to you as well!
- Interactive Image Panning - 07.04.06
- File Handing In PHP - 07.07.06
- Shine Effect (Revised Edition) - 07.08.06
- QuickSort - 07.12.06
- Wooden Frames In Flash - 07.20.06
- Using the DataGrid Component- 07.23.06
- Creating a Simple ASP.NET Application - 08.06.06
- Simple XML In PHP5 - 08.07.06
- Creating A Web Service - 08.11.06
- Animating Dynamic Movieclips - 09.09.06
- Drawing Charts In ASP.NET - 09.24.06
- Relational Database Design - 10.04.06
- Introduction To Ajax - 10.09.06
- Using Dictionary (Hastable) Objects - 10.13.06
- Using ClickOnce to Deploy .NET Apps - 10.25.06
- Removing Duplicates from a List in C# - 11.16.06
- Event Handling In WPF - 03.05.07
- Resources In .NET - 03.08.07
- Keyboard Inputs In WPF - 03.08.07
* Before requesting tutorials, you must be sure it has not already been covered in the main site www.kirupa.com & make sure you've looked through everything thoroughly! Even though large topics you might not think were covered, tutorials with a smaller set of information can be used to aid you in what you're looking for.
* This thread is not for questions on how to submit or make tutorials nor is it for basic questions that can be solved in other forums. If you request a tutorial, you must be specific or your request will not be accepted!