The forums have permanently moved to forum.kirupa.com. This forum will be kept around in read-only mode for archival purposes. To learn how to continue using your existing account on the new forums, check out this thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ?Google Search?

This article is useful for beginner flasher. thanks.
    http://www.kral--oyun.com

Thanks a lot buddy..

this wil bwe happen only if when a new window will open.

necessary info

I completely agree with you really i got some knowledgeable info from this which will support me very much with my related work.

thanks again.....to this thread

I completely agree with your opinion really i got a knowledgeable info from this which will help me with my related work.

thanks again to this type of thread............

איציק אברהם

Lyrics not matter to me where the site Shiront Isaac Abraham . Shiront site provides information on all the artists in Israel and throughout the world , including lyrics , chords , music videos and more

Can anyone suggest top universities and intake for spring in different universities ?

Hello friends I pass out in year 2014 as an Computer Science engineer. Now I want to continue my ms from UK. Please suggest me best Universities for MS Programs in UK so that I can apply for it.

Re:Can anyone suggest top universities and intake for spring in different university

Quote Originally Posted by krishnaCon View Post
    Hello friends I pass out in year 2014 as an Computer Science engineer. Now I want to continue my ms from UK. Please suggest me best Universities for MS Programs in UK so that I can apply for it.
    Here are the list of Universities in UK for doing Master’s Program:

UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE
    UNIVERSITY OF ST. ANDREWS
    DURHAM UNIVERSITY
    IMPERIAL COLLEGE LONDON
    LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS
    UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD
    UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON
    UNIVERSITY OF YORK
    Intake in UK: The January intake operates in exactly the same way as the course that starts in September. However the timetable is different.
    As with the September intake of the Foundation Year, all teaching is delivered at the main University campus by the same group of academic staff who will, ultimately, be teaching on your chosen degree programme.
    UK degrees tend to focus on the main degree subject from the beginning of the degree program and thus are more professionally oriented than the US liberal arts education, which requires each student to learn a broader curriculum.
    UK undergraduate degrees are typically 3 years in length, with the exception of Scotland, where undergraduate programs take 4 years to complete.
    For more information:
    Visit : tinyurl.com/phkxdwr
    Best of Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Ben H View Post
    Well, you need your site to be indexed in google, then you do this:
    Code:
     on(release){
    getURL("http://www.google.com/search?q=" + escape(inputField.text+" site:www.yoursite.com"), "_blank")
    }
    this is correct I have implemented this on a few of my flash sites and its worked perfectly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information