Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAKE ALERT!

FAKE ALERT!

this seller, Portalfashion, sells fake, counterfeit, replica clothes and accessories.

I wrote this especially for those who buy clothes off eBay. If you're ever in doubt about something, post the link up and I will be glad to check it out for you. There are so many fakes on eBay, that even come with store tags and receipts, and all of it can be forged. So be careful whenever buying anything eBay or the Internet and play it safe.

THE LANGUAGE USED ON THE SHIRT MAY BE OFFENSIVE!

REAL -
    http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=84523&item=3962673 397&rd=1

FAKE - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=57990&item=3966650 604&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

You can spot the font difference right away, and also, the Dolce & Gabbana logo at the bottom of the shirt is different. On the real, the '&' symbol is much smaller than on the fake.

I also compared some of Portalfashion's Versace shirts and found fakes. Also, this seller doesn't sell his D&G items with holograms, like they should be if there from Holt Renfrew. Another thing is, that the D&G tags aren't white with black lettering (how they should be), but there black with silver-gray lettering.
    PORTALFASHION = FAKE!

werent you actually looking for fakes for yourself? isnt that what you wanted yesterday??

my portfolio AIM: lazygonzales
    member #1 of clubs are lame club

Quote Originally Posted by gonzales
    werent you actually looking for fakes for yourself? isnt that what you wanted yesterday??

beat me to it

yeah but this guy is claiming his stuff is authentic, which is against eBay policy, and I just wanted everyone to be aware. I was looking for actual replica's..from sellers who don't lie about their products.

Umm they look the same to me. If its cheaper take the fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobol
    Umm they look the same to me. If its cheaper take the fake.
    if you really take a good look, you should see the difference. One thing thats visible is the bold font on the fake. Also, the real has more of a hand written style than the fake.

Quote Originally Posted by farmer_boy
    Why is this a fake? They are not saying that they are D&C they say they are D&C STYLISH? So what's the deal :O

Okay then don't buy it. If you look for almost anything on ebay you will find fakes.

Also on a finer note it says authentic but doesnt state what. Authentic replica?
    If it doesnt state Authentic D&G then the seller can get away with it.

Just my 2cents.

I only clicked on this link to stop it from appearing bold

Quote Originally Posted by trundrumbalind
    I only clicked on this link to stop it from appearing bold
    well that's a VERY useful post..thanks for informing us...i wish everyone would post like that..

I clicked on it so the italics would shift left . . . . . .

sidenote: careful what you wish for . . . .

Well.

I would pay more to get these fakes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fake puma.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	11457  

Those are more parodies, than fakes.

Never the less, a good warning. I personally wouldn't spend $60 on a tshirt, especially one like that

I would pay $60 for that pika shirt. Thats hilarious!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information