Thread: vBulletin Skin

vBulletin Skin

Hello Everyone

I have a site here and this is my other skin, here, I would like a new total skin, better than this amazing one here, I would need some serious work with some flash and photoshop rendering, some experience in the "vbulletin" and forum coding knowlegde may need to be availble for anyone to make this. I can pay via paypal

Any questions email team@death-eater.net or khaleelm@gmail.com or post here as a reply or pm me or msn me kazmughal@gmail.com.

thanks!
    khaleel
    Last edited by khaleel; March 19th, 2005 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Adding the link to the skin I want better than

hmmm, i can do. Check out www.christiandesign.net/forum/ I designed the skin. nathanwchapman@gmail.com

Do you think you can match my requirements and make www.death-eater.net better than that www.cosforums.com? I would like some flash, definatley the logo so people cant right click and save the image, ive had trouble with this type of copyright infringement on my site. And JK Rowlings lawyer team stated as long as I dont say I own Harry Potter or mention anything about the copyright of the books my site is fine so the skin designer is fine aswell

i sent you an email at your gmail account

Thankyou I have replied, how did you see my email lol

Edit : I posted it in the thread - DOY! lol
    Last edited by khaleel; March 19th, 2005 at 06:21 PM. Reason: oops noticed

tell me whats up on this job

Thread Information