The forums have permanently moved to forum.kirupa.com. This forum will be kept around in read-only mode for archival purposes. To learn how to continue using your existing account on the new forums, check out this thread.

Thread: ZERO-G Corporation seeks illustrator

ZERO-G Corporation seeks illustrator

The ZERO-G corporation is looking for a talented illustrator to complete a series of freelance projects. The company has had over 200 million media impressions allowing for a once in a lifetime exposure opportunity. The compensation is negotiable. Please contact Creative Director: Sam Oshin @ (714) 394 3205 or sam@nogravity.com.

visit: www.nogravity.com

What exactly are you looking for? Is there a certain thing that you need someone to do? What illustrations do you need?

!GB! - PEACE -

They're a pretty famous company... I saw them on Wired and I think even the national news. Given that, I'd say working for them would be a pretty big task, and that you'd need to be an expert illustrator.
    “Who were you, Krilnon, and how did you know so much about AS4?”
    The historian sighed as she gazed up at the sky and saw… not stars. A story.

Quote Originally Posted by Krilnon
    They're a pretty famous company... I saw them on Wired and I think even the national news. Given that, I'd say working for them would be a pretty big task, and that you'd need to be an expert illustrator.
    I am definately seeking someone that is an expert. Do you know of any good resources...or people. I am based in Los Angeles if that narrows it down for anyone.

wow. if i was better at such things... i'd take this job.

if you have the skills, i'd recommend it.

i've been wanting one of your zero grav eperiences for a while now
    got pwnt?

--------
    Last edited by Oli-G; September 28th, 2011 at 09:03 AM.

What type of illustrations?

Thread Information