Thread: carts and php

carts and php

are there any really good PHP shopping cart templates out there? Is PHP the ebst way to go? Where's a good place to start when you want to build a site that includes online purchases and shopping carts?

Thanks.

whenever i need php classes, i usually check at www.phpclasses.org (you must register in order to download and use the search engine) or www.hotscripts.com (no need to register, go to php section, then e-commerce, and there is a section there with shopping carts) where there are literally thousands of classes ordered by subject, so just download the two or three more downloaded, because usually are the most complete and easier to get help in case you get stuck. Watch out that sometimes at hotscripts some classes are not free, although most of them are.

If you are familiar with OOP and classes, and need something simple that works and you can modify to fit your needs, i would suggest that you search at phpclasses.org

hth!

thanks for the feedback.

I've been looking into mvc? coding for shopping carts, has anyone had any experience with it? Are some real good tutorials?

Quote Originally Posted by bwh2
    look into oscommerce.
    I agree completely.

Thread Information