Thread: upload images on localhost

upload images on localhost

Hi, I just have a quick question. I am trying to upload images on my local server with php and mysql and apparentlly I have everything correct, but the is_uploaded function doesnt go, what I mean to say is, apparently it says that nothing was uploaded even though I uploaded an image, and Im sure I have everything correct... does this not work cause its localhost? Im pulling my hairs out here... I dont need to know why it doesnt work Im just wondering if thats the problem so I can stop looking for something else... thanks!!!

Ted

uploading images on your local server is the same as uploading to a remote server as long as you have directory permissions set up and script working, so if it works on remote, it should on local. try looking at permissions, or review your script. if you think it's a script problem, maybe you could show the code here and i can take a look at it. I use to develop on my local server, and i have no problems testing features like an image upload.

oh wow, I thought for sure that had to be the problem... ok I will put the script here, do you mind if I pm you when I have it? Im in Barcelona and were ahead 6-8 hours so I wouldnt put it tomorrow... thank you so much for your help...

Ted

sure, send it to me and i will have a look, you welcome!

Thread Information