Everybody! This is important. In a few days, these forums will be moving over to using the totally sweet Discourse platform. To ensure this migration happens smoothly with no loss of content, these forums are currently in a read-only mode. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

There is never a good time to turn the forums off for an extended period of time, but I promise the new forums will be a billion times better. I'm pretty sure of it.

See you all on the other side in a few days, and if you have any (non-technical) questions, please e-mail me at kirupa@kirupa.com. For technical questions, try to find a tutorial that corresponds to what you are looking for and post in the comments section of that page.

Cheers,
Kirupa

Thread: how to play .3gp files online?

how to play .3gp files online?

Ok heres the deal

I shot some movies through my fone i want my dad to see who knows very little computers and is not in india, i could have used quicktime option but as i said he does'nt know much about computers and i 'v tried explaing how to do it..but no fun (trust me!!) does anyone else have an idea on how i can stream these files?

Thanks.

Bad things aren't supposed to happen to pretty people damn it! - nobody

Puttin' the 'utility' back into 'futility'
    can you not convert it to something else?
    ...teeming with souls shall it ever be...

yes i can give it a try but to what format?
    i know it can be buffered using flash mx2004 but i dont know how either man i suck at this video stuff

Bad things aren't supposed to happen to pretty people damn it! - nobody

If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.

"Are you doing anything tonight? If not, how about me?"

Opera Sucks! - FIX IT
    Oliver Zheng

yup quicktime, quicktime is pretty good!

Thread Information