Thread: More for the SOTW

More for the SOTW

At the moment from the forums you can see the SOTW forum however I think that maybe a box should be added on each forum index at the top of the screen desribing the winner and providing a link to the SOTW.

That way I think the SOTW would get more hits and reminds regulars of the forum that the SOTW exists...I've forgot to view the SOTW for the last 4 weeks because I kept forgetting to check.

Anyway, anyone agree
    now with blog, click here

Quote Originally Posted by RabBell
    At the moment from the forums you can see the SOTW forum however I think that maybe a box should be added on each forum index at the top of the screen desribing the winner and providing a link to the SOTW.

That way I think the SOTW would get more hits and reminds regulars of the forum that the SOTW exists...I've forgot to view the SOTW for the last 4 weeks because I kept forgetting to check.

Anyway, anyone agree
    Sounds like a good idea. I'll get that up for the next week's SOTW

Thanks Kirupa
    now with blog, click here

Seems like I can only display one announcement link, but additional announcements are displayed below an existing announcement similar to a thread. I guess that works....kinda.....(I'll look for another method, but this can work for now!)

Great, now even Kirupa is { facebooking | twittering }

Ok - I created a Forum Link in both Random and the Kool Sites forum. You should see it towards the top of the forum area as a sub-category link. This would work a lot better than the cursed announcement

Thread Information