Everybody! This is important. In a few days, these forums will be moving over to using the totally sweet Discourse platform. To ensure this migration happens smoothly with no loss of content, these forums are currently in a read-only mode. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

There is never a good time to turn the forums off for an extended period of time, but I promise the new forums will be a billion times better. I'm pretty sure of it.

See you all on the other side in a few days, and if you have any (non-technical) questions, please e-mail me at kirupa@kirupa.com. For technical questions, try to find a tutorial that corresponds to what you are looking for and post in the comments section of that page.

Cheers,
Kirupa

Thread: What is the Jeepers Creepers creature??

What is the Jeepers Creepers creature??

I saw portions of the first movie yesterday on regular tv and have never been interested because I thought it was just some dumb slasher movie.

Anyway, it wasn't too bad from the portions I saw. This brings me to my reason for posting.

What the heck is the creature? My theory is, he's a gay Gargoyle.

Gary

lol
    don't know for sure about that gargoyle, but he's gay allright

Like they said in the movie hes some type of evil deamon thing.

yeah sorta like a evil demon thing that sorta has the face features of predator.(jaw kinda expands out, you see it at the end of one.)

"jeepers creepers were'd ya get those eyes." umm.. hang on, i shouldnt sing that........ahhhhhh

I watched it again, I still think he is some sort of Gargoyle rather than a demon. Definitly one of the strangest creatures I have seen in a movie, with his strange attraction to men and boys.

I haven't seen anything as strange since the movie Humanoids from the Deep. Those creatures were bent on impreggnating human females and I thought that was weird.

yeah and not to mention knows how to sew....how gay is that. That is still the all time worst movie I have ever seen. I left that movie desperately seeking my money back.

shane-c....Your site is a lot like a transvestite in that respect.
    fester8542.I'd hit it like the fist of an angry God .
    JoshuaJonah.I design for DDD. Then clients usually like it, and the ladies find me more attractive.
    Cybercode Albert Einstein Said that my math teacher has that on his wall

K-Emmys-06: Best "Best Mod" K-Emmys-06: Best "Most Creative Critic"

Member #1 of the "I wont critique Timmytot's designs anymore" club

I Wonder if it woulda laughed...

from its perch on our barn roof had it been called "gay"? I know I wasn't chancing my 255 Grain 1100fps solid Bear Loads against any part of it, so I simply bowed my head and told our dog "oh. So THAT's why you won't go outside!" as we both slowly backed back into the house. Only differences between the movie critter and what we saw was ours didn't have a coat, hat, pants, shoes, nor did I notice any hair - and the chest and abdomen on the thing squatting on our barn bore a striking similarity to the belly scales on a gator. But the rest is way too spot on to be mere imagination. I've also been calling it a gargoyle. Haven't seen any other "name" to describe what the Hell was flying around the place in the 80s.

Interesting points, Neil.
    Proud Montanadian
    You want a toe? I can get you a toe... Hell, I can get you a toe by three o'clock this afternoon, with nail polish.

crustconsulting
    n/a
    A riveting treatment is couturier interpret. I expect that you should create much on this topic, it might not be an inhibition soul but generally group are not enough to utter on such topics. Cheers up

Thread Information