Everybody! This is important. In a few days, these forums will be moving over to using the totally sweet Discourse platform. To ensure this migration happens smoothly with no loss of content, these forums are currently in a read-only mode. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

There is never a good time to turn the forums off for an extended period of time, but I promise the new forums will be a billion times better. I'm pretty sure of it.

See you all on the other side in a few days, and if you have any (non-technical) questions, please e-mail me at kirupa@kirupa.com. For technical questions, try to find a tutorial that corresponds to what you are looking for and post in the comments section of that page.

Cheers,
Kirupa

Thread: SOTW submission :)

808i
    n/a

SOTW submission :)

Just redesigned my site. SOTW material?

A cool third place after Designcheck and Zerodesigns would be good enough for me, he,he,he.

www.808i.com

Aloha - Marc

ilyaslamasse
    n/a

Re: SOTW submission :)

Great design, but that robot on the left, and the noise it makes are really a pain in the *****

pom 0]

I am not Jubba
    n/a

Re: SOTW submission :)

I like the new design, however, this is just a personal preference. Those robot arms on the right that get loaded in when you press for a different section are awesome, but I (personally) would like them better if they didn't animate. But either way they are fantastic. The robot on the left, I feel should only animate for a short time...maybe loop it one - three times and then have it be static...

808i
    n/a

made changes...

Hey guys...I made those changes you suggested. Yeah...I think it's better now.

Aloha. Marc

808i
    n/a

dude...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OK, let me rephrase : your site is the most amazing site I have ever seen in my life, and never -and I repeat never- will I ever be able to match, however hard I try. You've just become my own personal God, and if I could, I would clean your toes with my tongue.

Good enough for you ?

pom

And I prefered the previous design by the way. Much cleaner according to me but hey ! I suck at design, why do I even have an opinion ?

..............You feel better man? Sorry if I offended you in anyway. If anyone suck at design I do....I'm literally frustrated with what to create. Maybe I should just take a break huh?

Peace - Marc

kirupa
    n/a

Re: dude...

Hmm, the site seems to be down. I can't wait to re-check it again with the new design

Cheers,
    Kirupa

ilyaslamasse
    n/a

Sorry Marc, I sort of got carried away (I'm french, take that into consideration)... The thing is I really loved your site, and somehow I made myself totally misunderstood (???), which pissed me off even more.

Anyway, I look forward to seing more of your stuff. And I promise I won't post any of my "creations" (the guys to whom I showed it were delighted by the way :rollin: They're French too)

pom 0]

psd250
    n/a

I cannot get teh site Its gives me a page not found.

Thread Information