The forums have permanently moved to forum.kirupa.com. This forum will be kept around in read-only mode for archival purposes. To learn how to continue using your existing account on the new forums, check out this thread.

Thread: SOTW submission :)

808i
    n/a

SOTW submission :)

Just redesigned my site. SOTW material?

A cool third place after Designcheck and Zerodesigns would be good enough for me, he,he,he.

www.808i.com

Aloha - Marc

ilyaslamasse
    n/a

Re: SOTW submission :)

Great design, but that robot on the left, and the noise it makes are really a pain in the *****

pom 0]

I am not Jubba
    n/a

Re: SOTW submission :)

I like the new design, however, this is just a personal preference. Those robot arms on the right that get loaded in when you press for a different section are awesome, but I (personally) would like them better if they didn't animate. But either way they are fantastic. The robot on the left, I feel should only animate for a short time...maybe loop it one - three times and then have it be static...

808i
    n/a

made changes...

Hey guys...I made those changes you suggested. Yeah...I think it's better now.

Aloha. Marc

808i
    n/a

dude...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OK, let me rephrase : your site is the most amazing site I have ever seen in my life, and never -and I repeat never- will I ever be able to match, however hard I try. You've just become my own personal God, and if I could, I would clean your toes with my tongue.

Good enough for you ?

pom

And I prefered the previous design by the way. Much cleaner according to me but hey ! I suck at design, why do I even have an opinion ?

..............You feel better man? Sorry if I offended you in anyway. If anyone suck at design I do....I'm literally frustrated with what to create. Maybe I should just take a break huh?

Peace - Marc

kirupa
    n/a

Re: dude...

Hmm, the site seems to be down. I can't wait to re-check it again with the new design

Cheers,
    Kirupa

ilyaslamasse
    n/a

Sorry Marc, I sort of got carried away (I'm french, take that into consideration)... The thing is I really loved your site, and somehow I made myself totally misunderstood (???), which pissed me off even more.

Anyway, I look forward to seing more of your stuff. And I promise I won't post any of my "creations" (the guys to whom I showed it were delighted by the way :rollin: They're French too)

pom 0]

psd250
    n/a

I cannot get teh site Its gives me a page not found.

Thread Information