The forums have permanently moved to forum.kirupa.com. This forum will be kept around in read-only mode for archival purposes. To learn how to continue using your existing account on the new forums, check out this thread.

Thread: Align in div

Align in div

Hello. Basically, on this page (http://www.media displays.tv/cs.php)I simply want to align the text/link 'read case study' to the bottom of that section. So that it is inline with the bottom of the image to the left of it.

I've found a few answers to this question but none seem to fit my situation, perhaps my code is a bit messy somewhere?

Thanks in advance...

I could still use some assistance with questions to this problem but have sprites up and running enough to pass validation for now with it. Thanks !!

try adding changing your style sheet

Code:
    .smalllink{
        font-size: 10px;
        float: right;
        margin:100px 0;
    }
    add the extra line, adjust the 100px to your needs, its not the perfect solution but works.

hobby: fgps.com/keith

If you set one of the container elements to relative positioning you can absolutely position the link relative to it's container. Something like the example below would work. I'd suggest that unless you are re-using the style applied to these elements that you refer to the container with an ID instead of a class, that will make the style less ambigious.

Code:
    div.video {
         position: relative;
    }

div.video .smalllink {
         position: absolute;
         bottom: 18px;
         right: 0;
    }

Thread Information