This thread will serve as the central spot to show the in-progress tutorials as well as give you a chance to request tutorials instead!
Upcoming Tutorial Ideas
Could Use Some Help On
- Filtering Data
- Creating an expanding search field (like what Twitter has)
- Custom Data- Attributes!
- Creating a content scroller!
- Trigonometric animations
- Setting styles programmatically
- Image panning within a fixed area
- Cloning HTML
- Detecting Right-click
- Displaying custom-menu on right click.
- Getting mouse position!
- Debugging / trace / output
- Create large clickable area
- Create drop-down menu
- Hover effect with bounce/snap!
- One eventlistener for multiple events!
- Easing Function (creating your own!)
- Introduction to Layout
- Reading XML using JS
- Redirecting people to a new page!
- Emphasizing Text in a Section on Hover
- Creating an Outline Shadow in CSS
- Displaying Musical Notes
- Swapping Images on Rollover
- Fading Images In/Out when Rolling Over Them
- Displaying Data from MySQL in HTML
- Posting data from an HTML Form to a MySQL Database
- Creating a high score table (posting and reading) values via HTML
Thanks to blazes for suggesting this!
- Making tabs more clickable
- Removing the thread title highlight and making that the row color itself