Ok so here's my problem.
I have a carrousel menu, you know the one thats like a wheel and spins with the mouse? Each one of those images is a button, the idea is that when I click one of those buttons, some content shows up.

Basic right?

I first had the idea to use an emptyMC and load the SWF on to it, but since behind my carrousel I have a solid color circle as the background of the carrousel, I couldn't do it like this because of the background of the SWF to be loaded (can't make an SWF transparent within a Flash Movie, right?) So if I loaded those swf the squared rectangle would block the circle behind the carrousel, not what I want.

So I had the idea, instead of making external SWFs just do it all in the same file, so I made a button play some frames and it works, except that it appears behind the carrousel and I need it to block it so we can see the content above. I tried unloading the carrousel movieclip but it just doesn't... Tried making it visibility = false and nothing... Tried it on other movieclips on stage and it works... So I'm guessing it has to be the AS used on the carrousel MC... The code is below:

stop();

var total:Number = 12;
var radiusX:Number = 200;
var radiusY:Number = 160;
var centerX:Number = 512;
var centerY:Number = 310;
var speed:Number = 0.005;
tn_group_mc._visible = false;
info.text = ""; fm_label.text = "";

for( var i = 0; i < total; i++)
{
var t = tn_group_mc.duplicateMovieClip("tn"+i, i);
t.tn_mc.gotoAndStop(i+1); t.tn_shadow_mc.gotoAndStop(i+1);
t.fm_label = label_list[i];
t.fm_url = link_list[i];

t.angle = i * ((Math.PI*2)/total);
t.onEnterFrame = mover;

t.fm_button.onRollOver = function()
{
fm_label.text = "Title: " + this._parent.fm_label;
info.text = "URL: " + this._parent.fm_url;
}
t.fm_button.onRollOut = function()
{
info.text = ""; fm_label.text = "";
}
t.fm_button.onRelease = function()
{
getURL( this._parent.fm_url );
}
}
function mover()
{
this._x = Math.cos(this.angle) * radiusX + centerX;
this._y = Math.sin(this.angle) * radiusY + centerY;
var s = this._y /(centerY+radiusY);
this._xscale = this._yscale = s*100;
this.angle += this._parent.speed;
this.swapDepths(Math.round(this._xscale) + 100);
}
this.onMouseMove = function()
{
speed = (this._xmouse-centerX) * 0.0001;
}

This AS is in frame 1, frame 2-10 is the animation of the first "section" I open when I click the carrousel menu. I see the animation, but like I mentioned before, behind the carrousel...
The animation, I placed it on top of the carrousel MC on a higher layer but still, the carrousel is over the animation.

Can anyone help? Please!