Thread: Need a professional help with ActionScript!

Need a professional help with ActionScript!

Hello, guys! We've got a technical problem. We hope, your experience will help us. We work in program Adobe Flash CS3. We program in language Action Script 3.0.
    The problem description:
    There is game (swf) . Together with loading of the basic game there is a loading of
    audio - stream goes (4 tracks).
    How is it possible to display the loader from 1 % instead of from 70 % so that loading audio - stream remained adhered to the basic loading?
    External preloader hasn't approached in this case, because together with the beginning of a content loading, audio plays till the end of a game total load.
    A way to operate volume of audio, loaded through Loader swf haven't found. Does it exist?
    Thanks a lot
    Mark

preloader starts at 70%

First off make sure you turn off "export to first frame" in all these sound files, then try.
    You can load your movie in a another seperate swf file and usually solves the problem quickly although not always the ideal solution to the problem.
    Sounds and graphics attached dynamically are all loaded before any code is run at frame one where your preloader most likely is. Make sure you turn off the "export to first frame" option in dynamic movie clips. This link should help:

http://board.flashkit.com/board/arch.../t-705217.html

Thank you.

I have an additional 2 problems:
    1)In previous versions of the game (preloader and content was together in one swf, all simbols (in library) was exported in first frame and clases too) we had one more problem:
    When the download was finished, sometimes (not always) not all objects were loaded in the next frame. Only a part of everything that was placed there appeared, another part was lost. What could this be caused? Maybe there was too much content in one frame?

2)Streaming music is loaded to 100%, but then during playback pause there. What should be done to make music play without pauses? (I guess the reason is in the value of property "bufer time" of object SoundLoaderContext. If it is so, what should it be?)

answered

Hello there, it is hard for me to answer without seeing some files at this point I would need to see some code as well.
    You can contact me via email here or give me a call:
    Brandon
    brandon@wirzdesign.com

Quote Originally Posted by MarkMark99 View Post
    Thank you.

I have an additional 2 problems:
    1)In previous versions of the game (preloader and content was together in one swf, all simbols (in library) was exported in first frame and clases too) we had one more problem:
    When the download was finished, sometimes (not always) not all objects were loaded in the next frame. Only a part of everything that was placed there appeared, another part was lost. What could this be caused? Maybe there was too much content in one frame?

2)Streaming music is loaded to 100%, but then during playback pause there. What should be done to make music play without pauses? (I guess the reason is in the value of property "bufer time" of object SoundLoaderContext. If it is so, what should it be?)

Thread Information