Thread: Displaying selectable excel data?

Displaying selectable excel data?

I have an Excel table that needs to be displayed in drop down boxes..., basically, you select your column, and your row, and the result is the crossing point (select Column C and select Row 167, and it will output the results of cell C167). What is the best way to go about this? I'm thinking of moving the table to an Access database, and then populate the drop down boxes with a select query, which will output the results after both boxes have had a selection made?

Quote Originally Posted by Joker69 View Post
    I have an Excel table that needs to be displayed in drop down boxes..., basically, you select your column, and your row, and the result is the crossing point (select Column C and select Row 167, and it will output the results of cell C167). What is the best way to go about this? I'm thinking of moving the table to an Access database, and then populate the drop down boxes with a select query, which will output the results after both boxes have had a selection made?
    excell can output to csv
    php has a function calles something like fget_csv() that will automagically parse each csv line and just shove it into a 2d array....

Thread Information