The forums have permanently moved to forum.kirupa.com. This forum will be kept around in read-only mode for archival purposes. To learn how to continue using your existing account on the new forums, check out this thread.

Thread: ASP file desn't read flash player 10 swf file

Afrostyle ASP file desn't read flash player 10 swf file

Hi all,
    I'm having this pain in the a.. problem where every time I save my swf in flash player 10 the ASP file dosn't reconize it. I think the problem is somewhere in these lines. can someone please help?

Code:
    <object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" width="312" height="130">
    <param name="movie" value="swf/site/noticias.swf" />
    <param name="quality" value="high" />
    <param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
    <embed src="swf/site/xml/noticias.swf" width="312" height="130" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"></embed>
    </object>
    thanks

What do you mean by "asp doesn't recognize it"... all i see is html... so im guessing your movie can not load because it can not find the .swf file. Make sure you put your swf file in the correct folder (being swf/site/xml/)

You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public.

I just replaced one flash file for the other one but when the flash file is saved on flash player 10 it dosen't show!!

Thread Information