Thread: A kForum Twitter account?

Hybrid View

A kForum Twitter account?

There should be a Twitter account that all the moderators share where they can tweet about interesting forums, contests etc.

so one tweet a month?

I am not sure a grand unified twitter account is necessary. I sort of use my twitter account (twitter.com/kirupa) for pointing out new articles and contests, so it might provide the level of signal to noise you would expect from a dedicated kForum account

Great, now even Kirupa is { facebooking | twittering }

I'd say that Kirupa does a good job of highlighting stuff on the forums on his own already.

Maybe I'll write a forum parsing bot that discovers trending topics/links/thread/etc. And then provides them via RSS and twitter.
    COLOURlovers | Member #2 of the kirupa XBox 360 Club
    "I think most people would agree that your computer breaking is a Christmas miracle." ~shane-c to Timmytots

Could kirupa sync his facebook to his twitter so it at least seems like he updates it regularly?

I don't have any plans to do that because twitter is really only about kirupa.com-related stuff whereas my Facebook updates have very little to do with the site. You could argue that my Facebook page has very little to do with me either

Great, now even Kirupa is { facebooking | twittering }

Thread Information