The forums have permanently moved to forum.kirupa.com. This forum will be kept around in read-only mode for archival purposes. To learn how to continue using your existing account on the new forums, check out this thread.

Thread: PHP Integration with Peachtree

PHP Integration with Peachtree

I have a potential client that needs an e-commerce site designed and they want their online inventory synced, in real time, with their peachtree software. So far, the best solution I've found is that they could export their inventory via peachtree in an excel file and upload it to the website to update the inventory, but this is not good enough. It really needs to be "real-time."

I can give more details, but first... have any of you developers had experience with something like this? ...with peachtree or quickbooks... anything?

I can't say that I have. The first thing that comes to mind would be to look for a plugin of some sort of Magento.
    "60% of the time it works... every time." -- Paul Rudd as Brian Fantana.

There must be some plugin for shoping cart software to integrate it with quickbooks software, Quickbooks being such a popular and famous software other software providers must have developed the corresponding plugins for that.

hello!

I'm new here @ www.kirupa.com and wanna say hi to all the guys/gals of this board! -------------- natural breast enhancement

Thread Information