Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't play saliva on my comp

Can't play saliva on my comp

Hey guys I try to play "always" from saliva on my computer and it doesn't work.

I can hear the first 10-11 seconds of the song, but after that I hear strong white noise (Windows media player/quicktime) or nothing at all (realOne).

I tried like 3 different files, but none of them work.

Anyone know what the deal is???

Its a new tactic by the record companies. They release bogus versions of the songs. They spread like wildfires because they are new and hot.

Keep trying your bound to find a good version.

They flood the net with hoax versions so it's impossible to find a good one - basically, you have to wait for the single/album to be released. Then someone'll rip it.. then (albeit very slowly) it'll get into circulation.

pretty clever tactic if you ask me

how about.... buy the CD

my thoughts exactly

i like sens soultion, it you like the band enough why not support them? well like the others say you will get it...but i would buy it...
    Mike
    Linux? Il y a moins bien, mais c'est plus cher.
    times posted with others:162

you don't need saliva anyways.

Yeah but I'm not aloud to get a lot of band's CD's cause my parents dont like some other songs... but I found a website, Liquid.com, that I can buy my individual songs online. But they have such bad selection... someone should have a website where I can buy and download the songs I want.

Actually amp, if you have a tapedeck, you can plug the output inle from it into your computer's line in and record the stuff onto the tape, then onto the computer. handy isn't it?
    This message will self destruct.

Originally posted by pinx
    you don't need saliva anyways.
    If you didnt have saliva then your mouth would dry up and you wouldnt be able to swallow and you'd die of starvation

Originally posted by amp
    Yeah but I'm not aloud to get a lot of band's CD's cause my parents dont like some other songs... but I found a website, Liquid.com, that I can buy my individual songs online. But they have such bad selection... someone should have a website where I can buy and download the songs I want.
    it's not like your parents have to know what cds you have. just hide them somewhere, like in your school locker, etc.

PINX!

Your going to get the poor kid grounded from in the internet after his parents find the stashed CD's he's been listening to and he just tells them that some lizard on the internet made him do it!

i'm just giving the poor kid some advice on how to get away with listening to "forbidden" music. let's get real here, it's not like this music is going to make him do something horrible. and school is a great place to hide these, especially if you have a portable cd player.

you know what, I've been finding that that strategy is mostly applied to rap and hip hop. It totally sucks. I wanted to get the Bad Boys II soundtrack... can't find crap. I won't buy it. The new Neptunes CD - can't find crap, I'll have to buy that one.

But what sucks is when I can't find an individual song. I want to get that Lumidee song, but I keep getting crap. I'm not buying that either.

Oh, and by the way, before you start ranting, I buy CDs all the time, but I have a weird taste, and it's mostly CDs I wouldn't be able to find online anyway.

Originally posted by lava
    But what sucks is when I can't find an individual song. I want to get that Lumidee song, but I keep getting crap. I'm not buying that either.
    that's 'cause it's absolute bollocks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information