Everybody! This is important. In a few days, these forums will be moving over to using the totally sweet Discourse platform. To ensure this migration happens smoothly with no loss of content, these forums are currently in a read-only mode. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

There is never a good time to turn the forums off for an extended period of time, but I promise the new forums will be a billion times better. I'm pretty sure of it.

See you all on the other side in a few days.

Cheers,
Kirupa

View Poll Results: Who is the fairest of them all?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vote for your Favorite Entry!

Quote Originally Posted by idark View Post
    Half dog gets my vote
    thanks!
    just terrible at understanding actionscript

www.halfdogdesigns.com
    coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Well, shame on you too then for choosing the entries that seemed the most deserving to you after having accepted the job as a judge to do just that!

Just because you're a judge doesn't mean that you're above reproach. Obviously it's your job to select the what you believe is the best......... But when it's obvious you have 0 idea then you should be told, especially when you're a judge.

I was horrified by some of the selections and I wanted to tell the judges (or more specifically Templarian) that he sucks as a judge. Deal with it.

How do you know which ones Templarian selected? And yes I am above Reproach. He's the Italian fella who sublets my basement.

Congratz JUNASIKPARK, TheBruce and GrandMasterFlash
    All worthy creations
    VALVe is God and Source is the world he created!

the judges are stupid, the art sucks, wtf...

no just playin', compared to other art shows i would say they judges were pretty fair.
    i enter art shows quite often and have seen crap placed above what i think is pure win.

but like thejuggler says "art is subjective"

oh, and congratz to the winners!
    and everyone how got in for that matter

Congratulations everyone
    My new hero: Chrysippus
    "Chrysippus is said to have died in a fit of laughter- having given wine to his donkey, he died of laughter after seeing it attempt to eat figs."
    What a legend!

No official announcement of the winners?

My guess is that Kirupa has been busy lately… or something like that. Official enough, your post is, perhaps.

An official announcement was made a few days ago on the home page actually! Here it is: http://www.kirupa.com/contests/drawy...awyourself.htm

Great, now even Kirupa is { facebooking | twittering }

For me:
    For SandeR2:

omg how the hell could i miss that big title in the top-middle of the page..
    *shun*
    Although this topic wasn't really officially closed

The poll was closed, though, which is the important part. I don't think that the contest poll threads are ever closed.

Cool illustrations! Kudos!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information