The forums have permanently moved to forum.kirupa.com. This forum will be kept around in read-only mode for archival purposes. To learn how to continue using your existing account on the new forums, check out this thread.

Thread: Multiscale image Viewport height

Multiscale image Viewport height

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to get normalised value of ViewPortHeight. Multiscale image has other properties which I tried to calculate the height such as image.ViewPortWidth/image.AspectRatio, but I beleive it is not the correct way.

There is'nt any documentation on it as well. Please can someone advise.

Thanks
    Ajmal

Hi ajmal!
    It is not possible currently to get the full height of your entire image composition.

Cheers!
    Kirupa

Great, now even Kirupa is { facebooking | twittering }

Quote Originally Posted by kirupa View Post
    Hi ajmal!
    It is not possible currently to get the full height of your entire image composition.

Cheers!
    Kirupa
    Thanks a lot for your reply.

I was wondering how the engine is calculating the scaling of the image to change the ViewPort, while zooming in and out. Does the change of ViewPort and the image composition within it depends only on the viewport width?

I have not able to find much greater details on this yet from MS. Would you be able to direct me please to some materials to understand more on Multiscale image control and its working in and out.

Cheers
    Ajmal

Thread Information