The forums have permanently moved to forum.kirupa.com. This forum will be kept around in read-only mode for archival purposes. To learn how to continue using your existing account on the new forums, check out this thread.

Thread: Newest and best???

Newest and best???

Hey friends,

I'm considering Adobe's "Creative Suite 4: Design Premium - WIN" package for my school. Are these programs the latest and best offerings in the line? For example, is "Adobe Photoshop® CS4 Extended" the latest and best edition of PhotoShop available right now?

Thanks for your input!

j
    The Code makes the sword worth carrying.

yes it is...it is the latest. Best is a matter of interpretation. I am still getting by with cs3 and still use version 6 sometimes.

shane-c....Your site is a lot like a transvestite in that respect.
    fester8542.I'd hit it like the fist of an angry God .
    JoshuaJonah.I design for DDD. Then clients usually like it, and the ladies find me more attractive.
    Cybercode Albert Einstein Said that my math teacher has that on his wall

K-Emmys-06: Best "Best Mod" K-Emmys-06: Best "Most Creative Critic"

Member #1 of the "I wont critique Timmytot's designs anymore" club

Like 3D said, I still use Flash 8 to code and that is two versions old. CS4 will have more features but are they necessary to teach? Then again, Adobe stopped selling previous versions . . .
    Proud Montanadian
    We tolerate living and breathing. And niches.

Name Brand Watches

Maybe getTimer() or TweenMax is the answer to your problem . . .

Sorry,
    I don't have so much idea on this matter.
    But i suggest you please take help of any experienced person or any good site.
    best of luck

I think it's best to get the latest versions if the opportunity is there. CS4 has features that older versions don't have. It's only logical that new features will expand and become more important to the program. So learning the new features as quick as possible makes it easier to adapt to new versions of the program. It's like a learning circle that never ends.

Thread Information