Thread: Deep Zoom Layout Toggle

Deep Zoom Layout Toggle

Hello. I have been trying to add some additional functionality to Kirupa's Filter By Tag sample http://blog.kirupa.com/?p=212 . One thing I would like to do is have a Filter By Tag view, where all of the images in a collection are arranged into a grid pattern as they are now. I would then like to hit a toggle and have the images return to the size and position they were in during the layout process in Deep Zoom Composer.

The very cool way of doing this would be to have them animate back to the original size and position. An alternative might be to load a different Deep Zoom Silverlight project into the background template. I am not sure how to accomplish either of these. Any help would be great!

Hi psychman,
    One way would be to iterate over all of the MultiScaleSubImages during load and store their ViewportOrigins and ViewportWidths. If I have time, I will try to see if I can create an example of it

Cheers!
    Kirupa

Great, now even Kirupa is { facebooking | twittering }

Hi Kirupa. That would be an interesting example to see. It would allow the user to take advantage of the "image-in-image" aspect of Deep Zoom, while still being able to filter on-demand if needed.

Thread Information