Reward for anyone that can help write the code. I have two tasks I need solutions to, I have looked for the solution and don't understand my problem well enough. I will supply all of the buttons and appropriate details. If someone live in Melbourne you would be preferred. Currently trying to develop a free press magazine.
Task1: XML IMAGE GALLERY
- Display of navigation, idea being that when the view has their mouse on either side of image the triangle would appear. The tabs at the top are for different sections/ galleries. I would love for them to be filters otherwise they can be separate galleries.
Brief: Gallery will be used to scan through images. There will be no transitions. All I need is a back and forward button. I will be adding images in the future daily and want to be able to just add the new images when I need to via a databases (any suggestions?????).
- To be able to add images easily.
- For users to sample through images (forward and backward)
- Title of piece to be displayed and artist name
- Would be ideal for viewers to be able sample through sections/ tabs as filters of the database collection (VERY IDEAL)
NOTE THAT BIRD WAS NOT KILLED, ITS AN ARTIST EXPLORATION OF HOW WE HAVE INTRUDED ON WILDLIFE IN BUILDING IN CITIES. IT WAS ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD.
Task: XML PLAYER
- A display of the navigation controls which will be invisible when not hovered. Leaving only the cover.
Brief: For viewers to be able to skip through a maximum of five tracks with basic controls.
- To be able to easily remove tracks and add tracks
- To be able to both load img and track
- To offer an external link to site; eg:'view' button
Thanks everyone. If you have the solution please send it through. My personal email is email@example.com Like I said if you live in Melbourne would be fantastic. Also it would be a SMALL reward, I am a student on a mission not a billionaire.