Thread: Xml Player & Xml Image Gallery - Reward

Afrostyle Xml Player & Xml Image Gallery - Reward

Hi Everyone,

Reward for anyone that can help write the code. I have two tasks I need solutions to, I have looked for the solution and don't understand my problem well enough. I will supply all of the buttons and appropriate details. If someone live in Melbourne you would be preferred. Currently trying to develop a free press magazine.

Task1: XML IMAGE GALLERY

- Display of navigation, idea being that when the view has their mouse on either side of image the triangle would appear. The tabs at the top are for different sections/ galleries. I would love for them to be filters otherwise they can be separate galleries.

Brief: Gallery will be used to scan through images. There will be no transitions. All I need is a back and forward button. I will be adding images in the future daily and want to be able to just add the new images when I need to via a databases (any suggestions?????).

Key Aspects:
    - To be able to add images easily.
    - For users to sample through images (forward and backward)
    - Title of piece to be displayed and artist name
    - Would be ideal for viewers to be able sample through sections/ tabs as filters of the database collection (VERY IDEAL)

NOTE THAT BIRD WAS NOT KILLED, ITS AN ARTIST EXPLORATION OF HOW WE HAVE INTRUDED ON WILDLIFE IN BUILDING IN CITIES. IT WAS ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD.

Task: XML PLAYER

- A display of the navigation controls which will be invisible when not hovered. Leaving only the cover.

Brief: For viewers to be able to skip through a maximum of five tracks with basic controls.

Key Aspects:
    - To be able to easily remove tracks and add tracks
    - To be able to both load img and track
    - To offer an external link to site; eg:'view' button

Thanks everyone. If you have the solution please send it through. My personal email is liameastop@gmail.com Like I said if you live in Melbourne would be fantastic. Also it would be a SMALL reward, I am a student on a mission not a billionaire.

Thanks

Liam

Hey there,
    My name's John Aliano and I've been working for some time on a XML gallery that may suit your needs. It's a script developed by kirupa users that I have adapted to a PHP & MySQL framework. It supports filters and categories.

The navigation controls and tabbing you mentioned seem simple enough.

The same goes to the player, you can use an XML file (simpler, faster development) to add / remove tracks, link to other urls and display background images or have PHP and database parse that to XML. Again, the player controls seem pretty simple to do.

Let me know if I can help you. BTW I'm in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Poor bird! Did anyone rescue it?

Thread Information