The forums have permanently moved to forum.kirupa.com. This forum will be kept around in read-only mode for archival purposes. To learn how to continue using your existing account on the new forums, check out this thread.

Thread: automate the input form

automate the input form

I am just wondering if there is a way to automate the input for the form. The web site that I visit has a field where you can enter the zip code and it will give you the name of the sales manager of the zip code. What I need is the names of all the sales managers for all the zip codes in the US. I don't want to seat there and input the zip code one by one. Is there a way to automate this process? Is there any open source application that can do this?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by jjmaster-j View Post
    ...The web site that I visit has a field where you can enter the zip code and it will give you the name of the sales manager of the zip code....
    Let me see the site that you said you visited;
    You can have the zip codes and sale managers in a csv or excel file and import it into the form.
    Which programming language do you plan to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Utech22 View Post
    Let me see the site that you said you visited;
    You can have the zip codes and sale managers in a csv or excel file and import it into the form.
    Which programming language do you plan to use.
    Here is the web site www.braccorep.com. I do not know which programming I am to use as I need a quick solution. Basically, what I need is to automate the process of entering the zip code and store the names of the reps in a csv file

Thread Information