The forums have permanently moved to forum.kirupa.com. This forum will be kept around in read-only mode for archival purposes. To learn how to continue using your existing account on the new forums, check out this thread.

Thread: I need an as3 tutor....

I need an as3 tutor....

Ok, I know this sounds a bit silly, but i was planning to move onto as3 for some time now. But actually never had the courage to mess with it....now i tried some nice examples across the web, and especially senocular's migration tutorials helped out a lot, but still i cant really get comfortable with it! some of its concepts like the new event listeners and packages are
    kinda hard for me to understand, i mean i can use it and all, but i cant get as comfortable as i am with as2, and posting individual questions about those in here is going to take very long. So I am asking you guys, if you know as3, and have IM, please pm me and teach me some of the basics of as3 over IM!! Please.......
    MY BLOG

I need a SPRITER who can do pixel arts for an arcade fighter project. If you can help out, please pm me.
    I also need someone who can write simple xml files.

Im not a real pro but i might be able to help depending on your needs, got AIM or MSN?

both... pm me your id on your preffered IM and i will add you!
    MY BLOG

I need a SPRITER who can do pixel arts for an arcade fighter project. If you can help out, please pm me.
    I also need someone who can write simple xml files.

Thread Information