Everybody! This is important. In a few days, these forums will be moving over to using the totally sweet Discourse platform. To ensure this migration happens smoothly with no loss of content, these forums are currently in a read-only mode. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

There is never a good time to turn the forums off for an extended period of time, but I promise the new forums will be a billion times better. I'm pretty sure of it.

See you all on the other side in a few days, and if you have any (non-technical) questions, please e-mail me at kirupa@kirupa.com. For technical questions, try to find a tutorial that corresponds to what you are looking for and post in the comments section of that page.

Cheers,
Kirupa

Thread: MOst extreme elimination challenge

MOst extreme elimination challenge

THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER

IT IS SO FUNNY! I AM WATCHING IT NOW! TEEHEHHEHEEHEHE

I LOVE THAT SHOW!!

Yeah, i was just watching it. those people do some crazy stunts, like the humam pinball machine thing. then they voice over so its even funnier.

yeh the voice overs are great!

have you seen human bowling?

THATS THE BEST SHOW IN THE WORLD! I WATCHED EVERY SINGLE EPISODE, YES THE VOICES ARE GREAT!!
    -spets

lol, I have never heard of the show - what channel does it come on and at what time? I might watch it sometime

It comes on TNN/First Network for Men (36). I don't know what time, i just watch it when I see it.

I love the one where they're trying to run up the hill and they roll the big boulder things down at them.

http://www.thenewtnn.com/schedule/index.jhtml?zone=1

there is a place to change your timezone

definately should be the Official KirupaForum Fan Show
    Last edited by t3h t3rminator; June 29th, 2003 at 03:38 PM.

Official kirupaforum show should be The Screensavers .

yep - TSS

What are you guys talking about !? I don't get it
    Wait, what?

Thread Information