Results 1 to 12 of 12
July 30th, 2007, 01:31 AM #1
Site of the Week (July 30 - August 7)
If you wish to be considered for this week, please read the summary of rules:
1) Reply by the end of August 7th to be considered for this week's award.
2) Include the URL and your email address.
Only the webmaster/creator of the site can submit.
Only one submission per person per week.
Submissions are capped at 10 entries each week, so don't wait or hesitate until the last minute. Entries beyond the 10 entry limit will not be eligible for the SOTW for that particular week.
Include a brief synopsis of your site inluding its purpose, or maybe some features you wouldn't want anyone to miss.
3) Your site does not have to be full Flash to be eligible. Whilst you still must employ Flash to some extent, we are also looking for the overall design and usability of your site, not just your Flash skills.
4) While it is understood that sites are perpetually under construction, please submit only complete sites. Do not submit a site that is less than 80% finished.
5) Submissions must be actual websites with sections and content. Examples of ineligible include (but not limited to) flash games, movies, etc.
6) There will be a private poll among the moderators and a winner will be announced.
7) No critiques or feedback is allowed in the submission thread. If you wish a concentrated critique of your site, you may start a thread in Site Check.
8) If you posted a entry in SOTW within the past two weeks, and that entry was among the first 10 entries for that week, then you will be ineligible to re-submit your site. There is now a two week cool-off period between submitting sites.
For more information or questions, please refer to the Official SOTW Rules. Once you have read and understand the rules above, you may submit your site to this thread. Sites not adhering to the rules above will be disqualified and deleted. Submitting your site is an agreement and acceptance of the rules.
July 30th, 2007, 03:35 AM #2
July 30th, 2007, 05:06 AM #3
(website for winning becks fusions tickets, includes an art generator for people to create art)
Developers: Zain Syed, Gonzalo Fernandez
Designers: Liam Devereux, Jamie Lillywhite
Login/Registration System - To enter the draw a user must first register. He is then only able to login in once a day to enter the daily draw.
Mobile Integration - Users can also win tickets by texting the Becks code on the back of Beck's bottles. If successful they are texted back a winning code. The user can then enter this code into the website to claim his/her tickets.
Art Generator - yet another way to win the tickets is to create your own art piece. If yours is the winning piece once the competition is over, then you win your Beck's tickets.
Google Map Integration - within the events section
Edit: The competition is now over, hence the login/registration system has been replaced by a 'Enter The Draw' facility - to have a chance to win some of the remaining tickets..
Last edited by silentweed; August 13th, 2007 at 07:18 AM.
July 30th, 2007, 05:35 AM #4
BrainTV - Television for intelligent people
It's a romanian site that contains interviews of romanian famous "smart" people.
Site is made entirely by me, Mocanu Ciprian from Brainient ( www.brainient.com )
Don't miss: The buttons on top of the movie list in the latest section (what do they do? - check it out), The movie description, the player's ability to view the movie from a point in which the movie has not been streamed and its full screen capability, The overall nice look and different design.
Last edited by Nikini; August 1st, 2007 at 04:45 AM.
July 30th, 2007, 06:08 AM #5
Description: The digital portfolio of Joel Forsyth.
Creator: Flash developer, Mina Harvey(iklerik.com)
July 30th, 2007, 08:54 AM #66Registered User
July 31st, 2007, 02:22 AM #711Registered User
August 1st, 2007, 12:55 PM #81Dazzle Interactive
This is my interactive agency website. I have launched the regular version and there is another two versions to follow that are of different taste, style and approach.
August 1st, 2007, 07:53 PM #971site - style - substance
SHEEPSKINS: The Origin Of Collectible Apparel.
Description: E-commerce Flash site for Des Moines novelty clothier.
Features: Interactive product gallery, full PayPal integration, message board.
Created by: Thom Ancell, Thalamus Interactive Design
August 3rd, 2007, 02:12 PM #10
August 7th, 2007, 01:31 PM #116Registered User
August 14th, 2007, 06:48 AM #121Registered User
hello to everyone