Everybody! This is important. In a few days, these forums will be moving over to using the totally sweet Discourse platform. To ensure this migration happens smoothly with no loss of content, these forums are currently in a read-only mode. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

There is never a good time to turn the forums off for an extended period of time, but I promise the new forums will be a billion times better. I'm pretty sure of it.

See you all on the other side in a few days, and if you have any (non-technical) questions, please e-mail me at kirupa@kirupa.com. For technical questions, try to find a tutorial that corresponds to what you are looking for and post in the comments section of that page.

Cheers,
Kirupa

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Logo Battle!!!

Logo Battle!!!

Hey guys!
    I'm starting a web designer crew called "Royal Three" and I wan't to see who can do the best logo for our crew.

Rules:

All programs are allowed!
    All methods are allowed!
    Violence is allowed if needed....

So who's up for it?

ha ha....

Smooth way to scum free work man.

Hahaha

Well if you wan't to see it that way. Go ahead.
    I just thought that it would be a good challenge for everyone because there isn't any good battles around now.

And if I wanted to get a logo that I would use, I would do my own.

Make your own first then

Re: Logo Battle!!!

Originally posted by Ralle
    I'm starting a web designer crew called "Royal Three" and I wan't to see who can do the best logo for our crew.
    shot yourself in the foot there m8..

----------------------------------------

And if I wanted to get a logo that I would use, I would do my own
    hehe.. why do you even try to have a battle then? :-P

perhaps we wont do his for him... but maybe this could be a fun thing to do.... maybe come up with a made up company name... and have a contest to make a logo for it... with the same rules as this guy came up with... any program... anything goes pretty much... that will get a good variety of stuff.... anybody up for it? and if so any made up company names we could use?

How about Flash? Or Microsoft...
    Last smoke by Ilyas : yesterday at 11:45 PM.

how about KIRUPA?

Battle is off.

You got me all wrong!
    I never meant that you guys should compete about who could do the best logo that I later on would use on my website.

I just thought it would be nice to see how different people see the aspects of the sentence "Royal Three".
    Therefor, a use of any program is necessary.

I'm not a sneaky b**stard who wants all the work done for me.
    But this battle started out all wrong. So therefor it's off.

I REPEAT: THE BATTLE IS CANCELLED!!!!! it's off, finito, gone, whatever! I was just trying to be nice and set up a battle.

Thanks for your hospitality brother

Although...The idea of a Kirupa logo battle sounds kinda nifty.

prstudio
    n/a
    watermarks, lots and lots of watermarks...with encryption, yeah pixel encryption

yeah so wanna start a new thread for a kirupa logo battle?... sounds fun... any platform would provide an interesting twist... just to see what people come up with... anybody up for it?

Great 1 nox, but then again, u stole my idea hehehe
    Hey Ralle calm down m8, i dont think asphaltcowboy n Maximilian were tryin to upset u, I m interested in making a logo for royal 3, m already having ideas on that 1, hey it's not bad to ask ur frnds for suggestions and stuff... come on guys give him some room..

I'm not a sneaky b**stard who wants all the work done for me. If he was, he wud have never told us clearly about his plans to start a new web designing company...

Can we design 2 logos? :-s

I m off for the nite, g.nite ppl
    Last edited by Jasninder; June 26th, 2003 at 11:30 AM.

Bad things aren't supposed to happen to pretty people damn it! - nobody

hey! don't point the finger at me! I didnt do anything! I said "you shot yourself in the foot there m8" because it's a n00bish thing to do in the battle forum.. because people undoubtedly think you're trying to steal work!

I'm sure his intentions towards this battle are completely honourable!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information