Thread: Boon's Entry #5...

Boon's Entry #5...

Actually went for a meaning this time...

"...this site sucks monkey teets." - DDD

its kickarse! im not sure about the white lines running through it, they looked unpredictable and "shuffled" so its a good idea but the footer looks broken at the same time. i know it has a meaning though, its sweet !

very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by REEFˇ View Post
    its kickarse! im not sure about the white lines running through it, they looked unpredictable and "shuffled" so its a good idea but the footer looks broken at the same time. i know it has a meaning though, its sweet !

You've got it - they are actually not white lines running through it - it's a gif and those are just transparent spaces ... it's supposed to be broken/shuffled up (glad you noticed)

I think you could have brought in a sense of continuity. The broken edges, though cool according to your logic, are a bit disturbing.

Nothing else.

It's very good. Use a better quality control dial and save it as a PNG to preserve transparency?

Music | Facebook

"I've got some Scots in me
    " -graylensman

not every browser supports PNG transparency ...

I wasn't going for "cool" or continuity - just a "shuffled" look ... although it might not have been the best approach - I've got more ideas for my final submissions today!

Thread Information