Ok. I have an idea for a project:
Omni will be a sort of universal profile. There will two Omni 'products':
The first, OmniProfile, will be a MySpace/FaceBook-esque profile page. It will contain the following:
The second, OmniCard will be a small summary of what is on the OmniProfile, in image form so that it is easily embedded in signatures, etc. Sort of like an internet business card.
- Profile Content/About Me
- Links To Other Profiles (For example, a link to the person's MySpace)
- Notifications (For example, a new message notification on MySpace, new article on Google Reader, etc.
- CSS Customizable
- Details + Contact Info
My goals when developing Omni are as follows:
- One sentence "About Me"
- Links To Other Services
- Three Recent Notifications
- Some Details (Age, gender, real name)
So...questions? Comments? Think it's a good idea? Think it's stupid? Are my goals dumb?
- Make Use of XML
- Use CSS to structure the layout
- Keep the markup clean and separated from the code