Thread: £200 for project

£200 for project

Im looking to setup a flash site where the user can upload a single mp3 file which then sits in a database and then read back into the flash mp3 player. Mp3's have to load in a random manner for the user to choose from. When a mp3 is chosen I also need the following data on show: band name, song, pic, lyrics, website link etc. Remember this all happens in a flash environment. xml will obviously be used too! I also need to keep a record of how many times a single mp3 was listened to over a period of 3 months.

Does anyone know where I can find this type of player/component? Im also willing to pay someone £200 for the job. I need this by the 27th Jan 07.

If interested or know of a such component, please email me at leeblack2002@yahoo.co.uk or post a reply. Thanks

search some tutorials on pixel2life.com and read some books it can easily be done and flash can read band name etc from the mp3 file using ID3 tags im pretty sure...do a search i'm sure there are already files out there similar to what u want.

unless your using flash 8 you can't upload via flash.

if he is using a version other than 8 then he can make a html form to upload for him...and then trasfer that data to flash

willind to give it a try - contact me for details

Thread Information