Growing company in <st1:place w:st="on">Alsip</st1:place> is looking to hire an IT person who can perform a variety of tasks. This is a “hands” on position and applicants should have a minimum of three to five years experience with a basic understanding of business systems. Knowledge of accounting, purchasing/inventory control and/or <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Crystal</st1:City></st1:place> reports would be helpful. The ability to work independently is required.<o:p></o:p>
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Serves as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software PC, laptops, Terminal Server, ISDN, servers (Windows NT, 2000, and 2003) and printer problems. <o:p></o:p>
2. Provides onsite support to users in various offices. <o:p></o:p>
3 Helps employees with <st1:place w:st="on">Great Plains</st1:place> trouble shooting and informs employees of solutions.
- A bachelor's or associate’s degree in computer science, information systems, other related field.
- 3 - 5 years professional design experience.
- Must be proficient with web design (HTML, XML, Flash, Either Dream weaver or FrontPage), web-based file management systems (FTP, .ASP), SQL, Access, Windows (NT, 2000 and XP), MS Office Suite and desktop remote access tools. <o:p></o:p>
4. Microsoft Windows Server 2000 & 2003, knowledge of Active Directory, MS Exchange server 2003, Veritas, and NT Backup. <o:p></o:p>
- Understanding of basic networking technologies such as cabling, WINS, DHCP, DNS, IP addressing
- Proficiency with Acrobat, Flash and HTML.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines simultaneously.
- Applicant should be able to communicate verbally and in writing.<o:p></o:p>
- The applicant must have strong problem solving, organizational and multi-tasking skills<o:p></o:p>
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as in partnership with a small, cross-functional team.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately with great attention to detail and an eye for consistency.
- Proactive, Motivated, Flexible, Fun.<o:p></o:p>
Please send your resume directly to Rfugman@litetronics.com,. A salary history or salary requirements must be included for consideration.<o:p></o:p>