Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Project :: Zombies ::

Yeah.. Seems like an great singleplayer game.. But what happens after you have completed those 10missions? Really fun to play anymore? I dont think so :/

i was thinking more missions on a regualrly basis, like a comp here on kirupa or summit. Witchever has the best i dea has there mission made (Like every 2 weeks) lol. But i will keep adding mission
    In My Restless Dreams...

For a multiplayer game to get fun is to have an infinte number of dungeons (or something like that) or something else thats random. So there's always stuff to do. I mean if you only have a set number of objectives it might get boring. Also in an Zombie world there isnt much exploration value either..

you have a dicesion to do the missions or just go exploring the houses and places. killing zombies : D
    In My Restless Dreams...

Quote Originally Posted by joppe
    Also in an Zombie world there isnt much exploration value either..
    I find it quite odd, most humans stay inside to not get hunted down by zombies. I mean they are already dead...

I think you gotta work more on your design doc... But well, it could just be me too.

Whenever I think of this game, I get idea of something that looks like Gunz.

Perhaps something like silent hill, during the day humans roam free in the over world and zombies in underworld, then at night both worlds mix, humans camp whereever they are at, there will be safe houses where the zombies can't go. But the zombies respawn in underworld when they die and have ot find their way back up, if they are there at sun rise they get changed back to human...so humans who don't want to be zombies can become human, and zombies who want to stay zombies will have to cower back to their world.

That would be the event to do, then during the day you can do quests in your world.
    Skype Me?
    hitTest on my system does 4250 hitTests in 1/12 of a second.

Quote Originally Posted by signifer123
    Perhaps something like silent hill, during the day humans roam free in the over world and zombies in underworld, then at night both worlds mix, humans camp whereever they are at, there will be safe houses where the zombies can't go. But the zombies respawn in underworld when they die and have ot find their way back up, if they are there at sun rise they get changed back to human...so humans who don't want to be zombies can become human, and zombies who want to stay zombies will have to cower back to their world.
    Great idea! But it needs more thinking...like over a week or something they can choose to be alive again
    Last edited by InfestedDemon; August 27th, 2006 at 05:17 PM.
    In My Restless Dreams...

Errr...no. I highly disagree with that idea, you havent even figured out how the games gonna connect together yet let alone finished it.

I know its an exciting idea but until you're somewhat of a popular game developer dont charge people to become zombies just yet...please lol.

**hopefully that didnt come off so rude, I know you like the idea of money so do I but just focus on getting the game done first!
    Last edited by REEFˇ; August 27th, 2006 at 05:24 PM.

first of all ??

2nd, i'm going to do it through a server, xml or something but not at the moment i'm still doing the graphics
    In My Restless Dreams...

Dont say ?? Before you editted your post you said you'd charge people $1/1.88euro to become a zombie/human.

huh?!!? oh..yeah....but i thought i changed it straight away..weird..i thought of the idea then thought it was gay...
    In My Restless Dreams...

lol

anyway, the graphics are so hard...but i'm making it ocelot's doing a bril job too. Actionscripters what are you up to?
    In My Restless Dreams...

Are there even any actionscripter onboard on this project?
    Is it someone else then you and Ocelot?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information