Thread: Newsletter created with Frontpage

Help with Newsletter created with Frontpage

Hi guys, i created a newsletter with Frontpage because I am not that good in creating an HTML. When I preview it with FP it looks good but when I preview it with explorer the columns are going nowhere. I've attached the html file without the images, it doesn't upload.

Can you please help me in locating what's wrong with the newsletter?

appreciate your help guys.

thanks.....
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by superhunk; July 16th, 2006 at 03:44 AM.

hello guys, can someone help me? thanks

You have your dimensions at different measurements; the section that has "10% Discount when you present this coupon!!!" has the width set at 100% but the mid section you're talking about is set to 398 pixels. Try to be consistent with these. Set them to either all at 100% or pick a number that they all will agree on.
    As a side note, try to get into CSS so that these issues don't rear their ugly head at you again!

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by mpr
    You have your dimensions at different measurements; the section that has "10% Discount when you present this coupon!!!" has the width set at 100% but the mid section you're talking about is set to 398 pixels. Try to be consistent with these. Set them to either all at 100% or pick a number that they all will agree on.
    As a side note, try to get into CSS so that these issues don't rear their ugly head at you again!

Cheers!
    thanks for you reply mpr.

You talked about the dimension of 100% and 398 pixels, how do I combined these as one measurement?

Regarding CSS, I am not familiar with that, but I've tried editing a CSS website template once. But with a newsletter that I'll be sending through email, I don't know but I'll try it. Do you know links on how to start with CSS. I know I can google it but it's better if it is recommended by someone like you.

thanks a lot

frontpage is notorious for creating pages with different sizes and for pages looking good in the preview and then not in browsers....also generates a lot of code you just don't need

my advice, try Dreamweaver or as suggested above get someone who knows CSS to look over it...or maybe this will be a help to you

http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp
    now with blog, click here

Thread Information