Results 1 to 15 of 771
July 2nd, 2006, 07:36 PM #110,202Registered User
The Supreme Ultimate Tutorial Request Thread
Alright straightforward, what tutorials would you like to see? The difficulty of them does not matter, you can suggest from beginner to professional tutorials, it does not matter as long as you are specific!.
This is a reference for all members who would like to help out and make tutorials as well, because of course everyone knows something different from everyone else. So for the tutorial-seeking people here, rip this thread up.
Tutorials / Articles Completed
- Interactive Image Panning - 07.04.06
- File Handing In PHP - 07.07.06
- Shine Effect (Revised Edition) - 07.08.06
- QuickSort - 07.12.06
- Wooden Frames In Flash - 07.20.06
- Using the DataGrid Component- 07.23.06
- Creating a Simple ASP.NET Application - 08.06.06
- Simple XML In PHP5 - 08.07.06
- Creating A Web Service - 08.11.06
- Animating Dynamic Movieclips - 09.09.06
- Drawing Charts In ASP.NET - 09.24.06
- Relational Database Design - 10.04.06
- Introduction To Ajax - 10.09.06
- Using Dictionary (Hastable) Objects - 10.13.06
- Using ClickOnce to Deploy .NET Apps - 10.25.06
- Removing Duplicates from a List in C# - 11.16.06
- Event Handling In WPF - 03.05.07
- Resources In .NET - 03.08.07
- Keyboard Inputs In WPF - 03.08.07
* Before requesting tutorials, you must be sure it has not already been covered in the main site www.kirupa.com & make sure you've looked through everything thoroughly! Even though large topics you might not think were covered, tutorials with a smaller set of information can be used to aid you in what you're looking for.
* This thread is not for questions on how to submit or make tutorials nor is it for basic questions that can be solved in other forums. If you request a tutorial, you must be specific or your request will not be accepted!
Last edited by REEFˇ; July 7th, 2008 at 02:42 AM.
July 2nd, 2006, 07:55 PM #2
July 2nd, 2006, 07:59 PM #310,202Registered User
You didnt freeload, you "graciously thanked" me and offer future PHP services as well as my name on your site. Thats a lot to give back for a measly logo (Im grateful though).
You should ask one of the other guys (slumgutt and paddy) how to design one, they are probably better at the whole logo process. I for one just go with whatever I feel makes something eye-catching.
July 2nd, 2006, 08:00 PM #4
July 2nd, 2006, 08:41 PM #5
July 2nd, 2006, 08:48 PM #6
July 2nd, 2006, 08:57 PM #7
A complete logo process tutorial would be pretty difficult as 95% of it relies on creativity, and the rest your ability to use a tool to create what you want. It would be more of a conceptual tutorial rather than a walkthrough I feel.
July 2nd, 2006, 08:59 PM #810,202Registered User
Sure, I think that can be done as soon as K decides to add up a flash 9 section. Not sure if thats in his plans but we'll have to wait and see.
28 - Yeah I figured out the same. I was gonna say "logo tutorial" but then I figured someone would just teach how a logo is designed in photoshop. So I thought it would be cool if someone could make a logo tutorial or more of an article as how they're built and how to sum up ideas into them as well as the thought process. Conceptual is what Im lookin for as well, because you really cant teach design/how to be creative.
Last edited by REEFˇ; July 2nd, 2006 at 09:06 PM.
July 2nd, 2006, 09:00 PM #9
There are no more categories for tutorials on the site, so I can make a link to Sen's AS 3.0 Tips. A Flash 9 section will be created when Flash 9 is released
July 2nd, 2006, 09:55 PM #10
yeah. i actually started putting together some PHP newbie FAQ's. if anybody's interested in helping out with those, PM me.
July 2nd, 2006, 09:57 PM #1110,202Registered User
I'll update the list to let people know you got that covered.
July 2nd, 2006, 09:58 PM #12
July 2nd, 2006, 10:02 PM #13
Maybe this thread could become the ultimate Tutorial Request thread instead of just being for July. That way, I can link to this thread from the main site for anybody looking for new tutorials. It's up to you reef whether you want it that way or not
July 2nd, 2006, 10:05 PM #1410,202Registered User
Sure, good idea. You can remove the "of July" and sticky (if you want). I'll be sure to update the front page constantly.
July 2nd, 2006, 10:22 PM #15