Everybody! This is important. In a few days, these forums will be moving over to using the totally sweet Discourse platform. To ensure this migration happens smoothly with no loss of content, these forums are currently in a read-only mode. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

There is never a good time to turn the forums off for an extended period of time, but I promise the new forums will be a billion times better. I'm pretty sure of it.

See you all on the other side in a few days, and if you have any (non-technical) questions, please e-mail me at kirupa@kirupa.com. For technical questions, try to find a tutorial that corresponds to what you are looking for and post in the comments section of that page.

Cheers,
Kirupa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Submit here (5/2-5/8)

Submit here (5/2-5/8)

If you wish to be considered for the SOTW for May 2-8, 2003, please read the summary of rules:

1) Reply by the end of Thursday, May 8 to be considered for this week's award.

2) Include the URL and your email address.[list=a][*]Only the webmaster/creator of the site can submit.[*]Only one submission per person per week.[*]Submissions are capped at 10 each week, so don't wait or hesitate until the last minute.[*]Include a brief synopsis of your site inluding its purpose, or maybe some features you wouldn't want anyone to miss.[/list=a]
    3) Websites submitted must be at least 90% Flash. Sites that have HTML pages with a Flash intro are ineligible.

4) While it is understood that sites are perpetually under construction, please submit only complete sites. Do not submit a site that is less than 80% finished.

5) Submissions must be actual websites with sections and content. Examples of ineligible include (but not limited to) flash games, movies, etc.

6) There will be a private poll among the moderators and a winner will be announced by Tuesday, May 13, 2003.

7) No critiques or feedback is allowed in the submission thread. If you wish a concentrated critique of your site, you may start a thread in Site Check. However, mod critiques will be posted when a winner has been selected.

For more information or questions, please refer to the Official SOTW Rules. Once you have read and understand the rules above, you may submit your site to this thread. Sites not adhering to the rules above will be disqualified and deleted. Submitting your site is an agreement and acceptance of the rules.
    Rengirl

pcNimbus

Hi,

I'd like to submit my personal website:

http://www.pcnimbus.com

tzvetan

Submit Site

its not much of a site but i`m only a poor concretor.

http://www.gifsrus.com/index.htm

Disqualified. Since this is a website contest, the website itself must consist of Flash.

stringy

Site Requirements

Websites submitted must be at least 90% Flash. Sites that have HTML pages with a Flash intro are ineligible. We understand that HTML sites are just as creative, but this is a Flash forum and the award is geared towards Flash developers. HTML sites are still free to showcase their work in the Site Check forum.

If you count the individual files, it is well over 90% flash.

Hi,

I would also like to submit my portfolio site:

http://www.samsonknightdesign.com

I tried to be different from the rest in terms of layout etc. And not go for that overused 2advanced/matallic/curvey/modern style.

I forgot my e-mail addy, so I have edited this post. My e-mail addy is:

samsonknight2k@btopenworld.com
    Last edited by Samsonknight; May 7th, 2003 at 11:41 AM.

Site of the Week

I would like to submit the following site.
    http://www.cniadvertising.com
    Thanks

my portfolio AIM: lazygonzales
    member #1 of clubs are lame club

i'l l try again.

my website @ www.jontom.net and email: jontom@jontom.net

and here's the brief description:
    this website is about me and reflects the moods and the colors of years of songs written in my notebook.
    the basic inpiration comes from the dark (my most creative period is night) and blood. so... the main colours you're going to face are black and red i guess my music follows a linear path without too many things on the way so.. as you can imagine.. the overall layout will be an overload of lines.

hope you'll like it!
    jontom
    Last edited by Jontom; May 6th, 2003 at 03:20 PM.

..people! EMAIL ADDRESS. lol
    I can't win!

ello, any chance I could sumbit mine?
    http://www.connectgames.co.uk
    email: m_andrews808@hotmail.com

online flash games with news and chat.

The latest project to go on there (under the experimental section of Games) is called CarAI which simulates traffic driving around a road network, giving way at junctions etc. in a similar style to the first grand theft auto game. I think its the first time something like this has been done whith Flash but I can't be sure
    Last edited by m_andrews808; May 8th, 2003 at 10:10 AM.

Digitalosophy
    n/a
    Nothing sick but I got great feed back from the company I did it for.

http://hylansupply.com

Originally posted by stringy
    If you count the individual files, it is well over 90% flash.
    But your actual site has to be Flash, not just the files you showcase. Your site is not elligible...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information