[JOB] Lead Flash Developer, NYC | 75-100k | Relo OK
My client is the leader in creating and delivering broadband video applications and services. The technology developed has redefined broadband applications, and they are aggressively pursuing a range of new product and service strategies based on demand from current and future customers.
They provide an exciting growth environment, a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an equity stake in the company.
Tri-state (NY, NJ, CT) candidates are preferred, but candidates interested in relocating to the NY area will also be considered. Relocation assistance will be provided.
Expected Job Duties:
* Extensive experience with creating and deploying Macromedia Flash applications (experience with flash video/Flash communications server a big plus).
* Advanced knowledge of ActionScript 2.0
* Strong team player, with ability to work in a fast changing environment and must be able to adapt working hours according the company’s needs.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with business users, creative department and support staff.
* Must be good at debugging and troubleshooting problems.
The following experience is desirable:
* Experience developing digital media solutions, using technologies such as Windows Media and Real Media.
* Knowledge of XML/XSLTs.
* Knowledge of Flash Communication Server Programming (videoconferencing, chat, etc).
If you are interested in this position and are a US Citizen/resident, please submit your resume, salary requirements, and a paragraph (or two) highlighting your skills/experience as it pertains to this job to firstname.lastname@example.org