Everybody! This is important. In a few days, these forums will be moving over to using the totally sweet Discourse platform. To ensure this migration happens smoothly with no loss of content, these forums are currently in a read-only mode. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

There is never a good time to turn the forums off for an extended period of time, but I promise the new forums will be a billion times better. I'm pretty sure of it.

See you all on the other side in a few days, and if you have any (non-technical) questions, please e-mail me at kirupa@kirupa.com. For technical questions, try to find a tutorial that corresponds to what you are looking for and post in the comments section of that page.

Cheers,
Kirupa

Thread: Product and service based website desperately seeks web Developer with style!

Product and service based website desperately seeks web Developer with style!

I have a very special project for a Flash Designer. I have a product website that will have a large on line catalogue. I want very good looking and style from the webpage that gives my website that something extra that speaks about the professionalism and image of my company. I am located in the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Area in China. If you live in the area or feel that something can be done remotely from the web please email me and let me know. Please leave your rates.

Look forward to hearing from you

William

mvpimports@hotmail.com

How large will this be? How many products? What kind of platform must it be stored on(MySQL,Access,etc..)? Timeframe?

member #1 of the "XML-is-a-crutch-to-make-people-feel-elite-club"
    K-Emmys-06: Best Quote K-Emmys-06: Flash Genious

Quote Originally Posted by Defective
    How large will this be? How many products? What kind of platform must it be stored on(MySQL,Access,etc..)? Timeframe?

there will be a large number of products proably 1000. I do not know the differnce between the platforms to store on. I would like this done as soon as possible and have a budget from 1-3 thousand USD.

Well if you are desperate I'm guessing the pay is going to be good.....?

do you have the databse for this, or is part of this project creating and entering the products into the database?

Thread Information