The forums have permanently moved to forum.kirupa.com. This forum will be kept around in read-only mode for archival purposes. To learn how to continue using your existing account on the new forums, check out this thread.

Thread: Photoshop 6- Using the Inner Shadow

Photoshop 6- Using the Inner Shadow

Question, If I create a new layer on the canvas and insert a simple square box in it. Now if I go into the layer's window and select my new layer and right click on it. I will be given the option to select the "blending options" title from the drop-down menu.
    Once selected, the blending options window will be displayed. I can then check the "Inner Shadow" option and have my new layer displayed as Inner Shadow. Therefore, by default the shadow color is dark-grey; Is there a way to change it to a lighter color or a completely different color?

click on the area where the color is displayed! :-\

Member #1 of the "Don't message me your flash questions" cult

Once you check the box if you actually click on the text "inner shadow" that will bring you into the inner shadow properties. Then you will see a small swatch box next to the blend mode drop down that is where you change the color. That confused when I first started using PS you have to not only check the box but select it to g into the properties.

shane-c....Your site is a lot like a transvestite in that respect.
    fester8542.I'd hit it like the fist of an angry God .
    JoshuaJonah.I design for DDD. Then clients usually like it, and the ladies find me more attractive.
    Cybercode Albert Einstein Said that my math teacher has that on his wall

K-Emmys-06: Best "Best Mod" K-Emmys-06: Best "Most Creative Critic"

Member #1 of the "I wont critique Timmytot's designs anymore" club

Click on the Inner Shadow text, gee thats just rude on Photoshop's part. Thanks guys....

Thread Information