The forums have permanently moved to forum.kirupa.com. This forum will be kept around in read-only mode for archival purposes. To learn how to continue using your existing account on the new forums, check out this thread.

Thread: Components Display Bug?

Components Display Bug?

For some reason my components aren't displaying properly. If I test the flash file in the MX2004 environment it appears as it does on the left. But if I hit CTRL+ENTER a second time to re-load/test, it displays properly (on the right).

In Internet Explorer, the .swf always appears as it does on the left -- refreshing it does not solve the problem.

This started happening just recently and doesn't occur on smaller scenes (this is a fairly large application; it's kind of like Flash-AutoCad) so I'm wondering if it's a memory/processor issue on loading? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated as this is a very important work project and the application will definitly continue to expand. Is this a limitation in Flash as to how much data can be in a single flash file?

Man, me too. HELP!

Thread Information