The forums have permanently moved to forum.kirupa.com. This forum will be kept around in read-only mode for archival purposes. To learn how to continue using your existing account on the new forums, check out this thread.

Thread: Artists Resources - Furniture

Artists Resources - Furniture

Hey. I've been looking around, and I've found a neat website. This is for all of the people who want to model or draw something with furniture. If anyone wants, I'll post up more websites for ya'.

ComCore21
    http://www.comcore21.com/

-------
    Hope you all enjoy it.

GBP

nice find man!

They have some pretty inspirational furniture. Right now I'm trying to make a tile material like they have in one of their set ups.

GBP

SWEET!

awesome! thanks for that link!*starts learning advanced 3d*

Lol, it's not really advanced. The modeling is hectic, and the rendering is just tedious. But nonetheless it's the materials and textures that's the hardest part.

GBP

Real good site

i recently came across a site that was easy to navigate, good products at affordable prices. Oh there are still good sites out there!!!!!!

Check this out:

Negative

i think my wallet just crapped its pants in my pants. (<--- not really wearing pants).

nice designs but not "affordable." 96USD for A barstool.

"do what guiness tells you, always do what guiness tells you...hmmm new advertising slogan maybe"- RabBell

Thread Information