The forums have permanently moved to forum.kirupa.com. This forum will be kept around in read-only mode for archival purposes. To learn how to continue using your existing account on the new forums, check out this thread.

Thread: CSS and Flash Interuptions?

CSS and Flash Interuptions?

Has anyone ever experienced problems when designing websites with CSS and Flash?

My problem is that when I view the site in IE whenever I roll over a link that CSS applied, the Flash movie that is embedded into the page slows down.

http://www.bobvideo.co.uk/os/gsc/index.html

This is the page that I'm building and has problems? Any ideas?

i just looked at the site and didnt get any sort of slowdown. I'm on winXP-laptop 1.4 Pentium M 512Ram
    PHP Code:
    <zip> echo this; </zip

Its not the site itself, its whenever you hover over any of the text links the flash stalls slightly?
    Last edited by skepticstudios; February 11th, 2006 at 12:17 PM.

right ... that's what i did. i hoverd over everything ... no flash lag
    PHP Code:
    <zip> echo this; </zip

Alright thanks, I'll test it out on a few different browser versions and other computers before doing anything drastic

well bad news ... by default i always use firefox ... so when u said 'different browsers' i tried IE and it was laggin ... don't know enuff bout flash to help ya, but i do think its a flash problem, you might wanna try askin in there
    PHP Code:
    <zip> echo this; </zip

Yeh I noticed that within firefox it was ok, I always use IE by default, I'll search around for a few tips. Thanks

Thread Information