Everybody! This is important. In a few days, these forums will be moving over to using the totally sweet Discourse platform. To ensure this migration happens smoothly with no loss of content, these forums are currently in a read-only mode. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

There is never a good time to turn the forums off for an extended period of time, but I promise the new forums will be a billion times better. I'm pretty sure of it.

See you all on the other side in a few days, and if you have any (non-technical) questions, please e-mail me at kirupa@kirupa.com. For technical questions, try to find a tutorial that corresponds to what you are looking for and post in the comments section of that page.

Cheers,
Kirupa

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Current Entries (Check to see if yours is here!)

If you notice this notice you will notice this notice was inspired by the noticing of another notice.

Added them and others up

Added them up (and the rest also)

Isn't that enough entries? "Too many entries spoil the broth"
    Build a man a fire and he is warm for a day.
    Set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life.

i think kirupa wants me to win or something like that, he put my particle engine twice

Quote Originally Posted by NiñoScript
    i think kirupa wants me to win or something like that, he put my particle engine twice
    Hahahahaha, he put your text animation one up twice earlier too...*looks shifty* there must be something going on here....
    Build a man a fire and he is warm for a day.
    Set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life.

Removed the duplicate entry (again)

Question?

Is it possible to create something for this contest with Flash 5 or do I need an updated version of Flash?
    Last edited by PIXELTRON; January 17th, 2006 at 12:17 PM.
    Pixeltron

i think its perfectly possible, but to do some complex things u may need flash mx at least.

Quote Originally Posted by NiñoScript
    ahhaahah, lets see what the judges think.
    Member #2 of the "I wont critique Timmytot's designs anymore" club.

If you notice this notice you will notice this notice was inspired by the noticing of another notice.

Kirupa... Kirupa... Wake Up!

Just kidding. I totally understand if you are swamped with other stuff. You just haven't updated your list for over a week when it says to contact you after 1 day. When you get around to updating the list that would be great!

-freeskier89

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information